Tips for a Smooth Shoot:
Your photo shoot can go smooth as silk and be a pleasure rather than a chore, experience and good planning will ease the way. We bring both to your project, here are some tips.
- Select the right professional from the start. Hiring a professional photographer is like choosing a doctor, you want experience and to know that you can trust their experience. Here are some of our success stories.
- Know what you want. Do you need a corporate portrait for an annual report, or a headshot for social media? Twitter and Facebook can require a different approach, we can achieve it at the same shoot, but need to know what your priorities are.
- Your styling sets the tone of the portrait. Do you know your best colors? Do you know the background colors of the website you’ll appear on? Please fill us in on these details, your end result will be a greater success.
- Good directions and prep the space. Is your office or business hard to find, details can save time. Do you have a loading area, or a convenient parking space? Please let us know.
- Communication is essential to a smooth, successful result, please fill us in on any concerns or requests in advance if you can, this will help us prepare and make for an experience that seems effortless to you, and that’s the plan.
Shooting Photography & Video on Location:
For your convenience we create a studio on site, this saves your time, and can be very efficient and cost-effective. We frequently shoot Downtown in Seattle for business clients, and also have projects in Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Bothell, other areas of King County and Washington State. We have photographed on assignment in much of the U.S. and over 60 countries as well for corporate, business, editorial / magazine, and corporate direct clients.
How We Treat Our Customers:
We treat our customers as we would like to be treated. Our business ethic is deeply rooted in interpersonal respect and appreciation for different beliefs and cultures. We are are extremely professional and will always advise you, upon request, with options and choices. Please talk to us about any concerns or questions anytime. Good clear communication is paramount.
What You Receive:
Packages and projects are different, and the specifics of each are detailed on the pricing page. We produce your work formatted for the internet, as a web-ready jpeg, sRGB profile, 72dpi, size is determined by your needs.
To keep our rates reasonable we request 1/2 payment in advance, and the remainder on the day of the shoot.We accept checks from established businesses and use a PayPal link for credit cards.