This video gives the viewer a connected feeling of trust, clearly Brian knows his stuff and is friendly & professional. A soft marketing piece for his website and social media, educating the consumer. Part of a continuing series on small businesses with big heart.
Here in the Pacific Northwest we have trees, lots of trees, and roofs bear the burden of all those pine needles and moss.
A local company, Debris Free Seattle uses eco-friendly products in their green business, clearing the way for a roof to have a long life, saving substantial money along the way. In this video, Brian Frankowski, the owner of DBS shares a bit of his extensive knowledge on the subject.
We just completed this portrait for a marketing communications consultant. she will use this series online for her website, blog, and social media. We also filmed her video profiles. She had this to say after reviewing the final results:
“I am delighted with the photos and video work you have done with me. I hate having my picture taken, but you made me feel so comfortable that I never felt self-conscious at all! Thank you for helping me present my best self to the world “
Your photo shoot can go smooth as silk and be a pleasure rather than a chore, experience and good planning will ease the way. We bring both to your project, here are some tips.
- Select the right professional from the start. Hiring a professional photographer is like choosing a doctor, you want experience and to know that you can trust their experience. Here’s an example, from a recent web project.
- Know what you want. Do you need a corporate portrait for a website, an annual report, or a headshot for social media? Twitter and Facebook can require a different approach than corporate use, we can achieve it at the same shoot, but need to know what your priorities are.
- Your styling sets the tone of the portrait. Do you know your best colors? Do you know the background colors of the website you’ll appear on? Please fill us in on these details, your end result will be a greater success.
- Give good directions and prep the space. Yes, google maps or a GPS works usually works great, but is your office or business hard to find, details can save time. Do you have a loading area, or a convenient parking space? Please let us know.
- Communication is essential to a smooth, successful result, please fill us in on any concerns or requests in advance if you can, this will help us prepare and make for an experience that seems effortless to you, ands that’s the plan.
Marshall Images – Business Portraits & Video, is a division of our Seattle based company specializing in a mid-priced service for these budget challenged times.You’ve been wanting to do it for a while, that updated portrait, some fresh video or a slide show for the company website or blog. We have the experience to make that happen for you. Affordable prices and high quality. Get to know us, work with us, you’ll be happy you did.